ADOR's track vehicle is extremely versatile and it could be used as a locomotive. The shunters and track vehicles can be configured with various motors (powers ranging from 129 kW to 350 kW) and weights ranging from 20 tons up to 35 tons. ADOR’s track vehicle is fitted with a strong tubular frame that can be incorporated into trains, is available in different lengths, and offers a large rear floor for flexible configurations.
There is also a large cabin that can accommodate up to five people (individuals), which has large glass surfaces to ensure excellent visibility, and a front terrace that allows staff access. It can easily be transported by road, requires no special transport, and is fully EN 14033-compliant with remote diagnostics.
- HIGH CAPACITY OF PRODUCTION: It can be used by one person only
- VALUE-ADDED: It is suitable for use as a towing locomotive
- MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS: highly customizable
- EASILY TRANSPORTABLE ON THE ROAD
- Hydrostatic transmission on a closed circuit with DTC (Dynamic Torque Control)
- Master-Slave mode: From a single machine, it is possible to control multiple locomotives
- Independent double drive: independent inner and rear axles
At ADOR, as La Falco's representative in Canada, we have integrated our engineering and commercial expertise to provide customers with tailor-made solutions. We are ready to provide technical and engineering services for sophisticated and complex necessities of every inquiry based on the skills and experience of our staff, resources, and capacities. Get in touch to discuss your requirements!
Listed below are the general technical specifications of our track vehicles. For the complete specifications in details, please download the catalog at the bottom of the page.
Power: from 129 kW (173 HP) to 350 kW (470 HP)
Emission: TIER 4 and TIER 4F
Speed: 60 km/h (37.3 mph)
Weight: from 18 to 36 tons (40000 to 80000 lbs.)
Wheelbase: from 4.5 to 6.2 m (14.8 to 20.3 ft.)
Please enter your information to download our shunters and track vehicles catalog.