Our entire range of tractors can work autonomously without a driver and meet the most stringent safety standards. ADOR's AGV systems, in a simple way, represent a vehicle that moves without a driver automatically. The AGV systems are designed for transporting goods, especially in repetitive tasks and with high cadence. This system guarantees the transport of goods in a predetermined route, without interruption and the direct intervention of man. Our AGVs are developed under the highest safety requirements. They are fast and flexible, capable of solving all our customers' needs, and adapting to logistics, and production process modifications. The development of efficiency, cost reduction, and increased profitability are our goals, which make us an ideal partner.
- ASC series: They are designed to transport intralogistics trolleys capable of moving in both directions. Capable of turning on its axis with a maximum capacity of 2 tons.
- ASL series: They are designed for floor/ground pallet transport operations or lifting at a medium height of production lines without trolleys or carts—capacities of up to 2 tons.
- AST series: They are designed for dragging goods indoors and outdoors, with capacities of up to 30 tons in one or several trailers.
- Security: Our vehicles and complete solutions are designed according to the most demanding safety requirements.
- Flexibility: Fast and flexible facilities can quickly solve any productive and logistic process.
- Efficiency: Improving efficiency and reducing costs allow our systems to increase profitability, so we are the ideal partner for AGV solutions.
ADOR Tech, as TECNA CAR representative in Canada, brings together a great conceptual experience by and for the world of maintenance, created under an ambitious project based on the application of the most modern technology in electric tractors. All our production equips the most advanced technology that until today can be applied to this type of industrial machinery. Get in touch to discuss your requirements!
Listed below are the general technical specifications of our AGV systems. For the complete specifications in details, please download the catalog at the bottom of the page.
Load capacity: 700 Kg (1543 lbs.) to 30000 Kg (66140 lbs.)
Reduced turning radius of 60 cm (1.97 ft.)
Two lengths are available depending on the power.
High level of reliability.
Possibility of manual use for off-circuit work.
Please enter your information to download our AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) systems catalog.