ADOR’s Ballast Regulators machines have been designed and built to meet today's work needs and armament companies' reliability. The small size combined with high operating capacity makes this suitable for all uses: from small local profiling jobs to extensive renovation or new construction sites. The ballast regulator is fully compliant with the UNI EN 14033 standards, and it is adapted to be incorporated into a train.
The machine's working bodies, engine compartments, tanks, cockpit, and all of its parts are mounted on a solid frame with two axes. The maximum width of fewer than 3 meters (9.84 ft.) and a weight of 34 tons allow road transportation without needing a special vehicle. This makes it possible to move on the rail network as effectively as the road.
- HIGH CAPACITY OF PRODUCTION: It can be used by one person only
- VALUE-ADDED: It is suitable for use as a towing locomotive
- ECO FRIENDLY: Equipped with a hydraulic dust suppression system
- EASILY TRANSPORTABLE ON THE ROAD
- Hydrostatic transmission on a closed circuit with DTC (Dynamic Torque Control)
- Master-Slave mode: From a single machine, it is possible to control multiple locomotives
- EsaHydra: six independent hydraulic circuits control multiple movements.
At ADOR, as La Falco's representative in Canada, we have integrated our engineering and commercial expertise to provide customers with tailor-made solutions. We are ready to provide technical and engineering services for sophisticated and complex necessities of every inquiry based on the skills and experience of our staff, resources, and capacities. Get in touch to discuss your requirements!
Listed below are the general technical specifications of our ballast regulators. For the complete specifications in details, please download the catalog at the bottom of the page.
Engine: 160 kW (215 HP) @ 2300 rpm to 360 kW (483 HP) @ 2100 rpm
Weight: 34 ton (75220 lbs.) to 36 ton (79370 lbs.)
Wheelbase: 6,200 mm (20.3 ft.)
Total Length: 13,365 mm (43.8 ft.)
Please enter your information to download our ballast regulators catalog.